Advertisement

Forum / News / Weekly News - 10th Feb 2018

Bunnery 3 months, 11 days ago

Hello!

Welcome to the latest news update.

First of all thanks for your get well messages from last week! Sad to report I have actually got worse! I went back to the doctor's on Wednesday and was diagnosed with pleurisy! I wondered why my back was hurting so much! So, now I am on antibiotics I am finally starting to feel better. Fingers crossed! At least I can watch the Winter Olympics while I'm confined to the house :-)

Breadmower has continued to work on the web version of the game - and I have to say it is looking pretty nice! It will make it so much easier for him to change things in the future too. He has also fixed a couple of bugs. One was with the IFXirl games - where Seahag and others were having problems uploading their finished pictures to their game. There was a massive delay and then it quite often ended up sideways too! Breadmower has tracked down the problem and all seems well now from this end. If you are still having issues - do let us know via these forums.

Let's see who won the awards this week:

The Community Award - for having the most likes this week - goes to Farscaper for their "Mugshot of a pi**ed off cat" - which is a great drawing of a very unimpressed cat. Nice work there!

Description of the Week is given to efise for "Pirate ships are so old-fashioned! Pirate turtles're trending" which made Breadmower laugh this week. Great stuff there, efise

Picture of the Week Award goes to elMicha for "Bilbo Baggins!" I loved it because it had so much detail in it - including the snazzy waistcoat and the hairy hobbit feet. Great portrait there!

One final bit of news - our t-shirt printers have invested in brand new, more impressive and efficient machines. This has resulted in an improvement in quality - and a reduction in prices! So, we are passing those price reductions on to you guys. A t-shirt (with any drawing from the game - or a logo one) which used to cost £20 will now only be £15.99. That includes postage world-wide too. So it's a great time to buy! We'll be reducing prices of stickers too - check out the store page now!

That's it for this week - if you'd like more detailed news - check out the video update IFXtra which appears on YouTube at noon every Saturday.

Bye for now!

efise 3 months, 11 days ago

Haha, thank you ^_^ happy to bring some smiles :D It is the first time I got into this section and it is a big thing for me, more than happy about it

milliebillie308 3 months, 11 days ago

Get well soon Bunnery 😀

pointycatears 3 months, 10 days ago

I would love to buy a T-shirt, except for some reason, it won't show previews properly, it just shows the broken image icon. Is anyone else having this?

miramiramira 3 months, 10 days ago

Congrats efise!!!

miramiramira 3 months, 10 days ago

Oh goodness, Bunnery. Get rest! :(

Breadmower 3 months, 10 days ago

pointycatears Sorry, that was me breaking things again. Should be working properly now :-)

efise 3 months, 10 days ago

Thanks, miramiramira
Bunnery, I hope you feel better!

Post a reply

You'll need to sign in if you want to post a reply.